And the winner is Zach

The students have spoken. The votes have been counted. Double counted…

Congratulations to the Xenon Zone winner:

Winning scientist - I'm a Scientist March 2014

Zach Dixon

Hard luck to Claire but a massive thank you to all of the students and scientists who took part. You were all brilliant and each and every single one of you has contributed to the great success of this event.

Students, don’t forget to tell us what you think about science now you’ve taken part. Log in to your profile, and fill in the 4 questions in the pink box on the right hand side, to be in with a chance to win a £20 WH Smith voucher. And remember you can still comment on posts and continue the conversation with the scientists.

Posted on March 21, 2014 by ModShane in News.

One Response to And the winner is Zach

1. phoebeep2003 says:

Hi Zach YOU HAVE BEEN MY FAVE FROM THE START AND IM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED YOU’VE WON I WAS EVEN JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON THE SOFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!